- Information that we collect and how we use it. We collect your name and email address. For example, you may subscribe to receive email updates from a blog on Website by submitting your email address. You also may submit comments to the blog on the Website or through the contact mechanism on the Website Site. We generally do not encourage the submission of any personal information in these comments or through the contact mechanism other than what we expressly require (e.g., name and email address). Information you disclose in the comments becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your information in a submission. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Website, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Website from which you enter the Website, the pages you visit on the Website and the amount of time you spend on the Website. This visitor information may be used to improve the Website.
Disclosure of information. We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Website to any third party, except:
- a. With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose);
- b. To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or;
- c. In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
- Your choices and access. We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. You may contact us at [Levi – put your “service” email address here] to request such change. The Website may allow you to choose to receive or stop receiving communications from us. You can prevent further use of your name or email address by contacting us at [Levi – put your “service” email address here].
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that the Website can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Website, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Website. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Website.
- Web beacons. Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in Web pages or in emails. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page and to understand usage patterns. Web beacons also may be included in emails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on or forwarded. You can disable the ability of web beacons to capture information in this manner by blocking cookies as described above under “Cookies.”
- Security. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is completely secure. Some email sent to or from the Website may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
- Children’s privacy. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please immediately contact us atRelentlessEnterprisez@gmail.com.